We join - and in some cases have founded - Italian and international networks. Promoting partnerships with other NGOs and international bodies allows us greater effectiveness in our actions and places our strategies in broader contexts. For us, development is the result of joint efforts, and therefore we collaborate with other organisations and participate in various associations and networks to contribute with our experience, learn from others and develop analyses and reflections on the complexity of the contexts in which we intervene.
AGREEMENTS AND ELIGIBILITY
The relations between CISP and other bodies active in the fields of development cooperation and fighting social exclusion are regulated by agreements, partnership agreements and "memorandums of understanding" which frame the ideal motivations as well as the practical and applicative aspects of these relations. In addition to specific operational agreements with public and private bodies - both European and non-European - aimed at the joint implementation of specific projects, the CISP has signed general agreements with specific bodies in which it intends to create shared strategies for development, the combating of social exclusion, the management of humanitarian crises and the affirmation of the value of international solidarity.
ELIGIBILITY AND RECOGNITION
- CISP is already recognised as an eligible NGO under Law n. 49 of 26 February 1987 and then as a non-profit organisation of social utility (ONLUS) under art. 10, paragraph 8, of Legislative Decree n. 460 of 4 December 1997, and is also registered in the Register of ONLUS of the Lazio Region (NGO activity sector).
- CISP is part of the List of Civil Society Organisations and other non-profit entities of the Italian Agency for Development Cooperation (Decree n. 2016/337/00161/4).
- It is a recognised association (N° 752/2010 of the Register of Legal Entities at the Prefecture of Rome), and is also registered in the Register of Bodies and Associations carrying out activities in favour of immigrants at the Ministry of Labour and Social Policies (A/138/2001/RM).
- CISP is registered in the Register of Associations and Bodies carrying out activities in the field of anti-discrimination at the Italian Council Presidency.
- Since 1993 CISP has been a Partner of ECHO (European Commission Humanitarian Office). In 2021, the qualification of the Humanitarian Partnership was renewed until 2027 (EU HUMANITARIAN PARTNERSHIP CERTIFICATE 2021 - CISP-EN).
- CISP is registered and recognised by USAID (United State Agency for International Development).
- CISP is registered in the World Bank's register of service providers.
- CISP is registered as a service provider with the Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO).
- CISP partners with all major United Nations Agencies, including the World Food Programme, UNICEF, UNDP, UNHCR.
SOME GENERAL AGREEMENTS
CISP and UNIPV, general agreement
CISP and La Sapienza University of Rome
CISP and University of Bari, 2020
CISP and CDN
2018 – MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING between ENTE NAZIONALE DEL MICROCREDITO (ENM) AND CISP
For the promotion of microcredit programmes and the development and promulgation of micro-finance culture.
2017 - MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING between INTERNATIONAL RESCUE COMMITTEE, INC (IRC) AND CISP
IRC and CISP share common values and principles and are both working to tackle the causes of hunger and poverty as well as trying to establish a concrete and visible link between rescue, rehabilitation, and development.
2016 - MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING between SOLIDARITY NOW (SN) AND CISP
The MoU between CISP and the Greek NGO Solidarity Now has as its main purpose the coordinated planning and implementation of interventions to protect the rights of refugees and asylum seekers in Greece.
2016 - COOPERATION AGREEMENT BETWEEN THE ASSOCIATION OF CRAFTSMEN OF THE PROVINCE OF VICENZA AND CISP
Signed to jointly develop activities for the promotion and implementation of international cooperation projects in areas of common interest.
2008 - GENERAL PARTNERSHIP AGREEMENT ON HIGHER EDUCATION IN COOPERATION AND DEVELOPMENT CISP COOPI VIS
By mutual consent of both parties, this agreement represents the natural conclusion of a process of sharing and collaboration that has lasted for several years. Thanks to this, it has been possible to construct a shared vision of the role and function of higher education in international development cooperation and consolidate a common understanding.
2008 - CISP/OIM
To further strengthen collaboration in the identification, formulation and fundraising of projects aimed at improving the living conditions of migrants in various countries.